Who is eligible to apply for the EverSpark Interactive Autism Awareness Scholarship?
The EverSpark Interactive Autism Awareness Scholarship is available to achievement-oriented students who meet two key criteria:
- You are currently enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited college or university, AND
- You have been diagnosed with autism of any form OR are studying autism-related research at a university
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.6 GPA
- Applicants must submit an official copy of their transcript and an application form
- Applicants must submit a video essay no longer than 2 minutes OR a written essay no longer than 1,000 words on one of the topics below.Essay Topics:
- Tell about a time that autism created an obstacle or special challenge, and how you overcame it.
- How has living with autism affected your goals and dreams for the future?
- How did you learn to accept your autism, and how has this acceptance changed you?
How much is the EverSpark Interactive Autism Awareness Scholarship worth?
This scholarship is worth $1000.
When is the EverSpark Interactive Autism Awareness Scholarship application due?
The deadline to apply is August 30, 2018.
Best of luck to all applicants!