Essay Mama is a writing service that offers essay contests three time a year. According to their website, the “EssayMama Writing Contest is a great opportunity for both young and experienced writers to express themselves. So don’t hesitate – enter the contest and win great prizes! Entry Fee – $ 0!”
Who is eligible to apply to the Essay Mama Writing Contest?
Everyone who follows the submission guidelines is eligible to enter the Essay Mama Writing Contest!
The submission guidelines for the Essay Mama Writing Contest are as follows:
Type Essay (800 – 1300 words) – one participant can send only one essay!
- What is the role of social media in education?
- A college student’s dilemma: to study or to work?
- Online learning: is it effective nowadays?
- Why don’t teens read like they used to?
- Importance of essay writing in education.
- What are the effects of illiteracy for the civilization??
- The ideal education system: what does it look like?
- Causes and effects of academic procrastination.
Language English only
Formats .doc, .rtf, .odt, and .docx
100% unique All submissions will be checked via PlagTracker.
What are the prizes for the Essay Mama Writing Contest?
Three prizes are awarded as follows:
- 1st place – $500
- 2nd place – $350
- 3rd place – $200
- Winners will also be published on the EssayMama Blog!
When is the deadline to submit my essay?
The deadline to enter the Essay Mama Writing Contest is October 1, 2015.
Best of luck to all who apply!