For over 30 years, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation has awarded high-achieving, well-rounded high school seniors with scholarships. The Coca Cola Scholarship Program is one of the most generous scholarship programs in the country. The Coca Cola Scholarship is also one of the most competitive.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
- Class of 2022 high school seniors attending high school school in the USA, including homeschooled students
- U.S. Citizens; U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution.
Who is not eligible to apply:
- Children or grandchildren of the Coca Cola corporation and its affiliates
- Students who have already graduated high school
- Temporary citizens of the USA
- International students (excluding DoD schools)
How do I apply for the Coca Cola Scholarship?
Students will need to submit a scholarship application. Before getting started on your application, you should prepare the following materials (the application will ask you about all of them):
- High school transcript
- List of honors and awards that you have won (since your freshman year of high school)
- A list of activities (that you participated in both inside and outside of school)
- A list of jobs and/or volunteering experiences
- Contact information for your guidance counselor and principal
The scholarship website also includes a sample application, which can be very helpful when you are filling out your own application.
How much is the award amount?
150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship!
When is the Coca Cola Scholarship application deadline?
The deadline to apply for the Coca-Cola Scholars Program is October 31, 2021.
Questions about this scholarship?
For a handy list of FAQs, click here.
>>>Complete your Coca-Cola Scholars application online.
>>>Don’t forget to apply for need-based financial aid through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)