The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a merit based scholarship awarded for student achievement. If you are an exceptional, well-rounded student who has the ability to make the world a better place, this scholarship is for you!
Who is eligible to apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship?
All applicants for the Class of 2022 must:
- Have a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.7
- Excel in extracurricular activities
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities
- Demonstrate active participation in community service
- Be a citizen of the United States
How much is the Cameron Impact Scholarship worth?
These scholarships are incredible! Just take a look at the following:
- 10-15 scholarships awarded per year
- Four-year, full tuition scholarship (actual dollar amount varies based upon school selection)
- Freedom in choice of school and area of study
When is the Cameron Impact Scholarship application due?
There are multiple deadlines as follows:
Early Application Deadline: May 21, 2021 – 12pm (NOON) PT
Final Application Deadline: September 10, 2021 – 12pm (NOON) PT
All finalist interviews
Scholarships awarded in December 2021.
Please be aware that the selection committee selects a total of 100 finalists. These slots are filled first with the early applicants, so the remainder after that round is allocated to the regular round – generally a much larger pool of applicants (i.e. the odds of receiving a finalist interview are much higher in the early round).
A total of 3,000 applications are accepted, so there is no guarantee that the applications will still be accepted if you wait until the final deadline (there will be a note on the website if the maximum numbers of applicants apply).
Best of luck to all who apply!