The Annie’s Sustainable Agriculture Scholarships support students working to shape the future of the food system. Annie’s believes this is best accomplished through the lens of three regenerative agriculture principles:
- Building soil health
- Fostering aboveground biodiversity
- Promoting resilient farm communities
The good folks at Annie’s strive to make a positive impact through the foods they make. However, they know that they can’t change the food system alone. By offering student scholarships, they hope to empower the next generation. Food system leaders can reshape the role that agriculture plays in our environment and in our communities.
Who is eligible to apply for the Annie’s Sustainable Agriculture Scholarships?
- Undergraduate applicants enrolled at an accredited higher education institution
- Graduate applicants enrolled at an accredited higher education institution
- Applicants must attend as full-time students for the Fall 2020 semester in the USA
- Winners agree that funds will be utilized for school needs only (room/board, books, and tuition)
- If awarded a scholarship, student agrees to share learnings and outcomes of supported project(s) with Annie’s and broader school community within one academic year of receiving funds.
- Annie’s will provide guidance on the format and delivery of these learnings at a future date.
- If awarded a scholarship, Annie’s invites students to join a network of Annie’s Sustainable Agriculture Scholars
- Annie’s encourages students to participate in optional events and programs.
How much are the Annie’s Sustainable Agriculture Scholarships worth?
The awards are worth $10,000 each, which is no small potatoes!
When is the deadline to apply for Annie’s Sustainable Agriculture Scholarships?
The application deadline is 11:59pm PST on May 15, 2020. Submit the application, via email, as an attachment to [email protected]
For a handy list of FAQs, click here.
Best of luck to all applicants!