According to their website, “The AdvertiseMint Advertising and Marketing Scholarship Program was created to help students jump start their businesses while in school by utilizing Facebook advertising.
AdvertiseMint – a Facebook advertising agency believes in helping passionate, hardworking, and talented students achieve their dream of starting their own business.”
Who is eligible to apply for the Advertisemint Facebook Scholarship?
- Applicant must be within the ages of 18 to 25.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States by selection date or enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States during the time of submission.
- Students must create a video pitch for a company they would like to start.
- Applicant must submit application through our online form.
How do you apply?
Step 1: Complete Survey
Complete the following social media survey.
Step 2: Create Video Pitch
Create a video pitch that is under 90 seconds that answers the following questions:
- What is your business idea?
- Tell us about your customers?
- What makes your business better or different?
- How will your business idea make a positive impact to society?
- What makes you the best choice to receive this scholarship?
Videos should be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook.
What is the Advertisemint Facebook Scholarship worth?
$2,500 Total Scholarship made up of the following:
- $1,000 Scholarship (applied directly to tuition)
- $1,000 in Free Facebook Advertising Credits
- $500 in Free Facebook Agency Services*
When is the Advertisemint Facebook Scholarship application due?
- Scholarship submission due by December 31st.
- Winning submission selected by January 31st.
Best of luck to all applicants!