Who is eligible to apply for the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship?
In order to be eligible for the 2020 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate (2nd year or above) or masters student at a university for the 2019-2020 academic year. First year undergraduate students are not eligible. Students must have completed at least one year of university education.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Also, check out the Scholarship FAQ
How much is the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship worth?
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
When is the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship application due?
The deadline for submitting a completed Women-in-Technology application is September 27th, 2019 at 5pm Pacific Time.
Best of luck to all applicants!