The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) is pleased to be the administrator of scholarship opportunities provided by their partners to assist in defraying some of your college expenditures. Please review each scholarship’s criteria carefully to see if you qualify, since each partner may have differing requirements. The HACU Scholarship Program is a wonderful opportunity for students of Hispanic heritage, so pass it on to family and friends who qualify!
Who is eligible to apply for the HACU Scholarship Program?
All scholarship applicants MUST meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate financial need if required by scholarship sponsor (typically determined by FAFSA)
- Meet specific criteria for the scholarships to which they are applying
- Must attend a HACU-member* college or university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico at the time applications are completed and scholarship awards are made
- Before starting the online application process, read the instructions first
- Scholarships are open only to enrolled college students who have completed their first semester of freshman year at the time of applying
- High School students are not eligible to apply, so bookmark for next year!
*For the most up-to-date listing of HACU-member institutions, please click here.
How much are the scholarships in this program worth?
Scholarships are worth from $1000 to $5000, depending on the sponsor.
When is the HACU Scholarship Program application due?
All scholarship applications are due July 6, 2020.
For a handy list of FAQs, please click here.
Still have questions? If you have any HACU scholarship program questions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck to all who apply!