The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities is pleased to be the administrator of scholarship opportunities provided by their partners to assist in defraying some of your college expenditures. Please review each scholarship’s criteria carefully to see if you qualify, since each partner may have differing requirements.
Who is eligible to apply for the HACU Scholarship Program?
All scholarship applicants MUST meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate financial need if required by scholarship sponsor (typically determined by FAFSA).
- Meet specific criteria for the scholarships to which they are applying.
- Must attend a HACU-member college or university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico at the time applications are completed and scholarship awards are made. Students transferring schools, the school must also be a HACU member to be eligible to apply. For the most up-to-date listing of HACU-member institutions, please click here.
- Before starting the online application process we recommend you read the instructions first. Click here for the instructions.
- Scholarships are ONLY for enrolled college students. All students must have completed their first semester of freshman year at the time of applying. High School students are not eligible to apply.
How much is the HACU Scholarship Program worth?
Scholarships are worth from $1000 to $5000 depending on the sponsor.
When is the HACU Scholarship Program application due?
All scholarship applications are due May 25th, 2018.
If you have any HACU scholarship program questions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck to all who apply!