Montem Outdoor Gear understands the importance of learning and practicing healthy habits, and have therefore created the Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship for high school, undergraduate or postgraduate students who are committed to a lifetime of healthy habits.
Who is eligible to apply for the Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship?
Students who are currently enrolled in a high school, college, university, or trade school are encouraged to submit their application. Passion for a healthy lifestyle is a must.
General Terms of Participation
To participate in this scholarship, you will have to create a piece of content between 500 – 1,000 words promoting a practical approach to a healthy lifestyle during high school, college or university years (whichever is relevant to you) and how these habits can be sustained over a lifetime. Please demonstrate knowledge of health and wellness and discuss why healthy living is a lifetime endeavor.
How to Submit your Application
Write a 500 – 1,000 word essay with the requirements above and submit to us via a Word (.doc) or PDF (.pdf) file at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the details listed below:
- “Scholarship Submission” as the email subject
- Personal Details (Full Name, Phone, Address and Email)
- School Name
- Area of Study
- Any document which can prove that you are a student
Please Note: By submitting your application, you are giving Montem the permission to use it for promotions and marketing purposes.
How much is the Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship worth?
This scholarship is a healthy $1,500!
When is the Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship application due?
The Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship is available twice a year. The deadlines are below:
- The final date for submission is March 31, 2019, and we will choose the winner by April 15, 2019. Winner will be contacted no later than April 30, 2019.
- The final date for submission is September 30, 2019, and we will choose the winner by October 15, 2019. Winner will be contacted no later than October 30, 2019.
Best of luck to all who apply!