Microsoft disAbility Scholarship
Who is eligible to apply for the Microsoft disAbility Scholarship?
To be considered for the Microsoft disAbility Scholarship, you must:
- Be a current high school senior with living with a disAbility (as defined by WHO), whether that be visual, hearing, mobility, cognitive, speech or other disAbility.
- Plan to attend an undergraduate program in a 2 or 4-year University/College or Technical College in the fall of the academic year following high-school graduation. Schools must be in the USA or have a USA-Affiliate for financial transactions (contact Seattle Foundation to verify non-USA school’s eligibility).
- Declare a major in engineering, computer science, computer information systems, law, business, or a related field (e.g. paralegal, pre-law, finance, business administration, or marketing).
- Demonstrate a passion for technology.
- Demonstrate leadership at school and/or in the community.
- Have a high school cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Require financial assistance to attend college.
- Enrollment status must be full-time or half time.
How much is the Microsoft disAbility Scholarship worth?
Award recipients will receive $5,000 per school year, up to $20,000 total award.
When is the Microsoft disAbility Scholarship application due?
The deadline to apply is March 15, 2019.
Best of luck to all who apply!