Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer strives to make the law affordable and simple for everyone. With financial backing and technical support from Google Ventures and other partners, we’ve helped over 20 million small businesses and families create legal documents, engage with local attorneys and confidently protect their future at a fraction of the traditional cost. Rocket Lawyer is offering the Rocket Lawyer Legal Entrepreneurship Scholarship for talented students who display creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
Who is eligible to apply for the Rocket Lawyer Legal Entrepreneurship Scholarship?
- You must complete all of the required steps.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the U.S.
- You must be a graduating high school senior, or a current undergraduate, who will attend an accredited college full-time in Fall 2017.
- You cannot be a Rocket Lawyer employee or related to any Rocket Lawyer employees.
- Only one submission per student is permitted per contest.
How do you apply for this scholarship?
- Create a business plan for an organization designed to make an impact or solve a problem that’s important to you—be it a new app or facilitating social change, it’s up to you.
- Share your idea! Great ideas deserve exposure, post yours on your LinkedIn or other social platform and get the conversation started.
- Your business plan should be provided in PDF format
- Save the file in the following format with your name, state and date of birth:
- To submit your entry, please send it attached via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How much is the Rocket Lawyer Legal Entrepreneurship Scholarship worth?
The scholarship will be issued in one installment of $1000 via check made payable directly to the student to be applied to tuition or towards the purchase of books and supplies.
When is the application for the Rocket Lawyer Legal Entrepreneurship Scholarship due?
The deadline for all submissions is May 31, 2017.
Announcement of the winners will be made on or around June 30, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Best of luck to all applicants!