At KidGuard, they are passionate about online safety. The KidGuard for Education Essay Scholarship is part of KidGuard’s effort to bring awareness and inspire solutions on issues on cyberbullying, online predators, teen suicide and childhood depression in the age of technology. Please join them in this conversation and in their movement.
Who is eligible to apply for KidGuard for Education Essay Scholarship?
All 9th through 12th Grade High School Students in the United States are eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Choose ONE prompt from below and write a well thought out essay
- How have your family, parents, school, and teachers influenced who you are today? Use personal experiences to support your answer.
- How much freedom should parents give their children? Use personal experiences to support your answer.
- What are some dangers that youth may face on the internet? Use personal experiences, news articles, or research to support your answer.
- What should you do if you or a friend is bullied on the web? Please discuss solutions for both scenarios. Use personal experiences to support your answer.
- Discuss ways that youth can use the internet or social media to positively impact their communities. Use personal experiences to support your answer.
How much is the KidGuard for Education Essay Scholarship worth?
Multiple scholarships ranging from $500 to $1000 will be awarded!
When is the application for the Kid Guard for Education Essay Scholarship due?
The deadline to apply is October 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time)
Best of luck to all applicants!