Who is eligible to apply for the Innovation in Education Scholarship?
- Be enrolled in high school or college
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent)
- Be a citizen of, permanent resident of, or hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada
How do you apply?
- Submit an essay describing their innovative project
- Provide supporting documentation (i.e. letter of recommendation, news article/website featuring their project, etc.)
How much is the Innovation in Education Scholarship worth?
Every month, a scholarship worth $500 is awarded!
When is the application deadline for the Innovation in Education Scholarship?
The application deadline is 11:59 pm PST on the 20th of each month.
Best of luck to all applicants!