According to their website,
“Greater Than Gatsby was born in 2012. Today, we are one of the leading creators worldwide of Innovative, professional and high-quality Lightroom Presets and Photoshop Actions for Photographers. Our actions and presets have been downloaded over a half a million times and are used by Portrait, Wedding, Newborn and all types of photographers across the world.”
Who is eligible to apply for the Greater Than Gatsby Annual Scholarship?
- You must be a recently accepted high-school student, undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college/university in the United States
- You must be majoring in any type of art, communications, english, film, fine arts, journalism, multimedia, photography and visual arts
- You must be able to provide proof of your identity if you are chosen as the winner. Qualified ID is a student id or driver’s license
How much is the Greater Than Gatsby Annual Scholarship worth?
This scholarship is worth $10,000!
When is the Greater Than Gatsby Annual Scholarship application deadline?
- The deadline for submissions is March 1st of each year
- The winner will be notified by email and announced on our website two months after the deadline on May 1st of each year
- The scholarship will be paid in a co-payable check sent to the winner’s school
Best of luck to all applicants!