FAFSA Questions 95–102
If you are an independent student, this next section of the FAFSA aims to understand whether you qualify for any supplemental government assistance for living expenses including:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Free or Reduced Price School Lunch
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children
Participation in these programs may qualify you for financial aid from the federal government. Remember, you only need to complete this section if you responded “yes” to any of the questions in the FAFSA dependency section.