Who is eligible to apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship?
The applicant must:
- Prioritize academic excellence (maintaining a minimum cumulative unweighted 3.7 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies);
- Be a citizen of the United States of America;
- Be in the high school graduating Class of 2020, planning to enroll in a full-time course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation;
- Excel in a broad variety of extracurricular activities. This includes, but is not limited to: athletics, academic clubs, music lessons, performance art, and philanthropic organizations;
- Be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic and social acumen. Scholars rise to the occasion and are both candid and confident;
- Demonstrate active participation in community service and in civic-minded arenas, exhibiting an appreciation for the world outside themselves and a belief in their own capacity to effect change on scales both large and small;
For some handy FAQs, click here.
How much is the Cameron Impact Scholarship worth?
This four-year, merit-based scholarship covers the full tuition and ‘educational expenses’ (as defined by the Internal Revenue Service) at the recipient’s chosen collegiate institution (estimated to be between $20,000-$50,000 per annum). The Scholarship covers tuition, fees, course-related expenses, books, supplies, and equipment.
10 to 15 scholarships will be awarded!
When is the Cameron Impact Scholarship application due?
The Regular Application Deadline for the Class of 2020 is September 13, 2019
Best of luck to all who apply!