According to their website “this annual scholarship is provided by BMW AG in recognition of its commitment to excellence in engineering. BMW is world famous for designing and building luxury, high-performance passenger cars and motorcycles. The company is also a leader in developing and manufacturing high technology, high performance internal combustion engines. This scholarship is in support of the SAE Foundation to ensure an adequate supply of well-trained engineers for the future.”
Who is eligible to apply for the BMW / SAE Engineering Scholarship?
- U.S. resident.
- 3.75 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale (required).
- Rank in the 90th percentile in both math and critical reading on SAT I or composite ACT scores.
- Pursue an engineering or related science degree through an ABET accredited program.
How much is the BMW / SAE Engineering Scholarship worth?
- One scholarship will be awarded each year for $1,500 per year.
- Scholarship may be renewed at $1,500 a year for three additional years (total award $6,000).
When is the BMW / SAE Engineering Scholarship application deadline?
The application deadline is March 15, 2019.
Best of luck to all who apply!