The Automotive Hall of Fame tells the stories of outstanding automotive achievement. They generously award over $20,000 through the Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarships to students with a genuine interest in an automotive career!
Who is eligible for Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarships?
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
- Submit a completed application form indicating a sincere interest in an automotive career.
- Provide an official transcript of all academic work.
- Submit two letters of recommendation supporting your automotive interests.
- Submit a letter of acceptance for an associate, bachelor, or masters program.
- Be accepted at an accredited college, university or trade school within the United States at the time of application.
- Students attending a technical training school may also apply (trade school should equal a two-year associate program).
- Student must be a United States citizen or in the United States on a Student Visa.
- Must be enrolled full-time.
- Must have 3.0 GPA or higher
How much are the Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarships worth?
The Automotive Hall of Fame serves as administrator to over $20,000 in combined college scholarships annually.
When is the application for the Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarships due?
Entries must be postmarked between June 30, 2019.
Please send an email to email@example.com with any questions or comments concerning scholarship applications.
You can also view a handy list of FAQs here.
Best of luck to all applicants!