According to their website, “Cascade Healthcare Solutions is a leading online retailer of healthcare supplies to customers throughout the United States including individuals, clinics, nursing homes, and hospitals. In 2019, we are excited to announce the annual Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship to support future nurses who want to make a difference in the lives of their patients.”
Who is eligible to apply for the Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship?
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate nursing degree program at an accredited college or university or be a high school student who has been accepted to a school with an undergraduate nursing program.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
- Have a cumulative minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Be willing to provide a profile photo and brief biography to be displayed on Cascadehealthcaresolutions.com if you are awarded the scholarship.
How much is the Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship worth?
Cascade Healthcare will award a $1,000 scholarship on September 1st, 2019. The winner will receive notification via email or over the phone. A check from Cascade Healthcare Solutions will be mailed directly to the school of the winning applicant to be applied to their student account upon verification of enrollment.
When is the Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship application due?
The application deadline is August 1, 2019.
Need more information? Contact Cascade Healthcare Solutions at:
Phone: (877) 480-3028
Attention: Scholarship Committee
115 Burnett Ave. S, STE B
Renton, WA 98057
Best of luck to all who apply!