Kohl’s Cares Scholarship
The 2013 Kohl’s Cares Scholarship Program is currently awarding $50 Kohl’s Gift Card (to store winners), $1,000 scholarships for higher education (regional winners), and $10,000 in scholarships (national winners). For the national winners, Kohl’s will donate $1,000 to a nonprofit organization of the student’s choice.
Who is eligible for the 2014 Kohl’s Care Scholarship?
- Students must be between the ages of 6 and 18 (as of March 15, 2013) and not yet a high school graduate.
- The student’s volunteer actions should be described in detail on the nomination form.
- Volunteer efforts must have occurred in the last year.
- Winners will be chosen based on the benefits and outcomes of their volunteer service.
- Nominators must be 21 or older.
When is the scholarship deadline?
Students must be nominated to be eligible for this scholarship. If you are being nominated, your nomination must be in by March 14, 2014.
You can be nominated through the Kohl’s website. Remember that the nomination period does not begin until January 31, 2014.
Where can I direct questions?
Students can direct questions to the Kohl’s Cares Scholarship via e-mail: email@example.com